Looking for an old Pattern/Template

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
From the late 60's, early 70's.
I'm looking for a lost template of a Church done in Gingerbread. It was either Good Housekeeping or Better H & G. I do not remember which.
The pieces were 'glued' together with caramelized corn syrup (oh boy, that was an experience!)
There were 3 peaked windows down the sides, a Bell Tower, and for some reason I remember another tower at the other end of the church, but can't be sure. There was an octagonal/circle window above the front door.
It's pretty big, at least 8 or 10" long and, with the bell tower, well over a foot tall.

I've only just realized it's not here. It has gotten lost in my move and I am devastated! There were many more patterns with it. All in a file. Just not with my books!

I've looked at many pictures via Google and have not seen one as I remember it. Of course I could redraw one (I guess) only it would be so much faster if I had something to copy. No self doubting as I went along - very prone to that :( .

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Have little dragonettes standing by to deliver a bottle of Thank You wine....?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom