La Babia Margarita Recipe from Hotel Emma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saul

Cook
If you are ever in Texas, I highly recommend that you stay at the Hotel Emma in the Pearl District of San Antonio. Not only is this hotel in the foodie district of the foodie capital of the state (it is next to the culinary institute) and surrounded by amazing restaurants, but they also serve complimentary margaritas. I absolutely love their recipe and thought that I would share it here. I did make one change, they use either Casamigos or Milagro tequila, but I prefer Milagro. The only margarita recipe that I have tried that can compare to this simple and great recipe is the recipes by Rick Bayless. I prefer this recipe if you are using premium tequila because it lets the tequila really shine.

1 part Milagro tequila
1 part Cointreau
1/2part lime juice

Shake and serve on the rocks

I think that it is worth mentioning some of my favorite tequilas that I use in this and other recipes.

My favorite tequila brands are Milagro, Casamigos, Corralejo, Herradura, and Casa Noble.

Of course, Don Julio, Avion, Gran Patron, and Casa Dragones are great sipping tequilas if you are willing to spend the coin.

I have a ? About the lime. Do you use fresh squeezed lime juice or buy it? Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom