Kewpie Mayonnaise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting. It's in Harris Teeter, which has a location in every city here. I haven't looked at Kroger, where I usually shop. I'll try to remember to look next time I'm there.

I have looked for it in Kroger stores here, and they don't have it. I've looked for it all over my city of 160,000 people, which is a suburb of a city with 1.2 million people, and have not found it. I really want to try it, but it isn't anywhere I normally go for foods.

CD

I have looked for it in Kroger stores here, and they don't have it. I've looked for it all over my city of 160,000 people, which is a suburb of a city with 1.2 million people, and have not found it. I really want to try it, but it isn't anywhere I normally go for foods.

CD

CD, try Walmart.com
that's where I get mine here in the middle of the desert, hundreds of miles from the "Coast", in Cowboyville :zorro:

Here's my thought, mind you just a thought...
If there aren't enough folks in a community, no matter the size, who are interested in "Asian Foods" then you are going to have a heck of a time finding it... that's just me...

CD, try Walmart.com
that's where I get mine here in the middle of the desert, hundreds of miles from the "Coast", in Cowboyville :zorro:

I looked at WalMart, too, but not WalMart.com. I don't like to shop there, although maybe I should, since I'm already paying for their employee's food stamps and Medicaid. But, any money I spend there is just making Sam Walton's "never did a hard day's work in my life" spawn wealthier. But I digress... the one WalMart in my city of 160,000 didn't have it.

CD

I looked at WalMart, too, but not WalMart.com. I don't like to shop there, although maybe I should, since I'm already paying for their employee's food stamps and Medicaid. But, any money I spend there is just making Sam Walton's "never did a hard day's work in my life" spawn wealthier. But I digress... the one WalMart in my city of 160,000 didn't have it.

CD

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ooh, just order it from .com, have it shipped to the store for free, pick it up, feel good in knowing that you still helped to support your community that works at Wally-World (never mind Sam, I do) and try this wonderful Mayonnaise gosh darn it!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ooh, just order it from .com, have it shipped to the store for free, pick it up, feel good in knowing that you still helped to support your community that works at Wally-World (never mind Sam, I do) and try this wonderful Mayonnaise gosh darn it!

Amazon.com has Kewpie mayo, and Whataburger ketchup -- oh, and Wise potato chips and Cheez Doodles. Plus, I would be making Jeff Bezos richer, instead of the Waltons. He and I think more along the same lines.

My community doesn't need much support. Our High School football games are played in an indoor stadium. I doubt any of the employees at my local Walmart actually live here. A one bedroom apartment is 1,500 bucks a month. The only reason I can afford to live here is because I bought my house 18 years ago.

CD

This is another of those DC threads that I didn't think I was interested in -- until I started reading. Plain old curiosity brought me to these enjoyable posts. Who'd a'thought?

Amazon.com has Kewpie mayo, and Whataburger ketchup -- oh, and Wise potato chips and Cheez Doodles. Plus, I would be making Jeff Bezos richer, instead of the Waltons. He and I think more along the same lines.

My community doesn't need much support. Our High School football games are played in an indoor stadium. I doubt any of the employees at my local Walmart actually live here. A one bedroom apartment is 1,500 bucks a month. The only reason I can afford to live here is because I bought my house 18 years ago.

CD
Precisely why I left the Monterey Bay this month.. The beauty of a couple of bucks left in my wallet, is more important than the beautiful view I had to pay so dearly for...

Ross

This is another of those DC threads that I didn't think I was interested in -- until I started reading. Plain old curiosity brought me to these enjoyable posts. Who'd a'thought?

We have a habit here of straying just a wee bit off-topic. :ermm:

CD :LOL:

Oh. OK, thanks, CD. I do admit to having a pinball-style brain. No telling where that little ball will drop next. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom