Just found this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheMellowFellow

Assistant Cook
Hey... I'm new here. Love cooking and being creative
Haven't posted to much yet here but I did post a clip of tasty food I am going to try and make.

Welcome to DC, Mellow.

not a very chatty bunch tho?
nobody has replied to my 1st thread yet...
Oh, we can be pretty chatty. Some topics catch eyes, some don't. But we almost always have things to say about the weather, tell each other what's up, complain, and talk about what we're eating each night.

Don't take our silence on your first post to indicate we can't be chatty. We can be pretty vocal on some subjects. We've discussed the best way to hard-cook eggs to death! :LOL:

There is an "edit window" of about 20 or 30 minutes after posting. Find the word "edit" and click it. After that, if want to edit, you have to ask a moderator to do it for you. I'm not sure how to delete a post.
its 2023... thats WILD
okay, I emailed the contact us bottom bellow

its 2023... thats WILD
okay, I emailed the contact us bottom bellow
This is the new version of the forum. I think that was conscious decision. I prefer it that way.

Have you ever been in an argument with someone on Facebook and they decide to "dirty delete"? It either takes away replies that other people may have spent a long time composing or it leaves their replies without the context of what they are replying to. That won't be happening here.

thanks
not a very chatty bunch tho?
nobody has replied to my 1st thread yet
six eggs and meatloaf on toast is nothing remotely resembling a McMuffin - perhaps that's why no one responded?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom