ISO wall oven fan to suck all cooking smell outside?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just recently happened upon the idea of moving the oven outside with a portable option, it seems like the best solution.

In the summer time, I do just about all of my baking/roasting outside using my gas grill with a pizza stone. Works very well.

I found a nice one on Wayir, didn't get it because she said too much hassle to install. I aid "I can put a 400 engine in a Pinto, this is a piece of cake". Nonetheless we fixed the old one. And it is old, I should get pics. It is also covered with grease inside. But, essee if I can find this again...

https://www.wayfair.com/keyword.php?keyword=kitchen+wall+exhaust+fan

On the right side about halfway down is an ipower job. For the money it is not bad. The only thing is if you think you need more CFM. This old one here can do it, I wonder what its CFM is. I got a fried i HVAC/energy management and he can measure it, I might have to ask him.

T

From experience with extractor fans is where to place the vent. I have learned very slowly that penetrating the roof is not the best idea.
When I had a new roof installed I should have had all roof top vents covered over except the plumbing vent pipes. Even those can go in a much better spot.
Gable ends and soffits are perfect for a vent and eliminate the possibility of roof leaks from roof top vents.
My point is do not vent out the roof if at all possible. There are other places that are much better and there is little concern for water intrusion.

Back
Top Bottom