ISO help finding flat bed pillows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MyPillow people are great with customer service. You may wish to give them a call and they would likely advise. A former colleague had special needs in a pillow, and they either helped her directly or told her how to make the adjustment. Additionally, they accept returns if the pillow is not right and there is *always* a coupon or promo code to get deep discounts (just scroll down on their page. I'm pretty happy with the product.

Here's my question.

I need a flat - very flat - bed pillow for DH.

We are talking maybe 1" is all.

He has a bad back and neck from a long ago vehicle accident so anything more than that gives him horrific neck pain and headaches.

I used to be able to get inch and a half thick pillows when we lived on the west coast. He has used the last one until it needs to be replaced.

I simply can not find one out here.

Do any of you have any ideas for me as to where I can get something that flat?

I got a regular one and opened it up, pulled most of the stuff out of it but it separated too much.

We've tried using towels but they are too hard.

He can't used memory foam because they are too high also.

Any and all ideas are welcome !

lots and lots of advice.
here's a kicker:

find a pillow that despite the "height"/"thickness" works for feel&texture to the sleeper.
rip open one end, remove the 'feather'/'foam' stuffing, to achieve the thickness deemed acceptable, sew/baste/install zipper on the opened end.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom