I bought powdered peanuts. What can I do with it except for this recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Advantage: some are powdered removing some of the fat, so reduced fat. Some have little or no sugar or salt.
Cashews are also used.

It makes an excellent coating on fried donuts.
1686181348985.jpeg

powdered peanut butter. i thoight they are the same thing
The way I understand it is that if you keep grinding things like almond flour or powdered peanuts you will achieve peanut butter almond butter because you release more oil as you grind it ever finer.

But I could also be completely mistaken.

The way I understand it is that if you keep grinding things like almond flour or powdered peanuts you will achieve peanut butter almond butter because you release more oil as you grind it ever finer.

But I could also be completely mistaken.
I may be mistaken, but I have read that you get peanut butter or almond butter by crushing them when you grind them - that the crushing is what releases the oil. The powder is created by a cutting type of grinder. Think the difference between how an old fashioned meat grinder works and how a food processor works.

if it's dry peanut butter, that's a a fun item to have! i used to add it to granola or sprinkle it into yogurt. it's sweet so keep that in mind.

if it's just smashed peanuts, it's more versatile - you can top salad with it or even chicken.

Satay sauce comes to mind, as does peanut soup (actually peanut butter soup)

Back
Top Bottom