How to best make Pancakes|Fluffy Pancake Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samuel solomon

Assistant Cook
FLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPFLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPE

Ingredients

1½ Cups | 190g Flour

4 Teaspoons Baking Powder

Pinch of Salt

2 Tablespoons Sugar (optional)

1 Egg

1¼ Cups | 310ml Milk

¼ Cup | 60g Melted Butter + more for cooking

½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence

Instructions

In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt with a wooden spoon. Set to the side.

In a smaller bowl crack in the egg and pour in the milk.

Add the melted butter and vanilla essence to the egg and milk and use a fork to mix together until everything is well combined.

Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet. Fold the batter together with a wooden spoon until there are no longer any large lumps.

To cook the pancakes heat a heavy based pan like cast iron over medium low heat. When the pan is hot add a small amount of butter and ⅓ cup of the pancakes batter.

Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes each side. Repeat with remaining batter.

Serve the pancakes stacked high with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy.

Notes

You can add other flavorings to the pancakes such as blueberries or chocolate chips. Add the extra ingredients at the same time as you combine the wet and dry ingredients.

Pancake Supper recipe for sure. I'm not at all picky about breakfast pancakes. I do enjoy fluffy pancakes for supper. I tend to serve supper pancakes with a well salted steak cooked well done. Adding a well grilled basket of cherry tomatoes is so sensational and just makes me want to eat outdoors with candle light and soft country music.

To make delicious puffy pancakes, you need to choose a good recipe. I tried different recipes on the Internet, but none gave perfect results. My grandmother makes the most incredible pancakes I have ever tasted. She shared her recipe with me.

FLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPFLUFFY PANCAKE RECIPE

Ingredients

1½ Cups | 190g Flour

4 Teaspoons Baking Powder

Pinch of Salt

2 Tablespoons Sugar (optional)

1 Egg

1¼ Cups | 310ml Milk

¼ Cup | 60g Melted Butter + more for cooking

½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence

Instructions

In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt with a wooden spoon. Set to the side.

In a smaller bowl crack in the egg and pour in the milk.

Add the melted butter and vanilla essence to the egg and milk and use a fork to mix together until everything is well combined.

Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet. Fold the batter together with a wooden spoon until there are no longer any large lumps.

To cook the pancakes heat a heavy based pan like cast iron over medium low heat. When the pan is hot add a small amount of butter and ⅓ cup of the pancakes batter.

Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes each side. Repeat with remaining batter.

Serve the pancakes stacked high with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy.

Notes

You can add other flavorings to the pancakes such as blueberries or chocolate chips. Add the extra ingredients at the same time as you combine the wet and dry ingredients.
The pancake batter always sticks to the bottom of the pan

To make delicious puffy pancakes, you need to choose a good recipe. I tried different recipes on the Internet, but none gave perfect results. My grandmother makes the most incredible pancakes I have ever tasted. She shared her recipe with me.
As it turns out, she makes traditional Czech pancakes using a recipe from https://palacinky.org. I immediately tried making Czech pancakes and bought all the necessary ingredients. On Saturday morning, I made these pancakes for the whole family. They were delicious and fluffy, just like I wanted.

Would you like to share her recipe with us?

Oops, I guess you already did that.

But now we need translation, please.

Last edited:
Wow, this fluffy pancake recipe looks absolutely delicious! I love the simplicity of the ingredients and the clear instructions. For those who might be having a bit of trouble with the measurements, I found this handy Cups to Tablespoons Calculator that can make the process even easier. It's a great tool for ensuring you get the measurements just right for perfect, fluffy pancakes every time. Can't wait to try this recipe out with some added blueberries. Thanks for sharing!

I like to swap out the butter for melted bacon fat and add 1/2 cup of corn kernels to the batter, more bacon fat to lightly grease the griddle. 🐷🐷🐷

With modern double acting baking powder you can mix the batter the night before and refrigerate it in a pitcher for easy pouring the next morning. If the batter thickens overnight add a little milk and give it a stir.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom