Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cozinhadave

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone!

My name is Verõnica and i am Brazilian, living in Portugal for more then 10 years now. I am full time food blogger and youtuber since i born to Cook :) Invested a lot in it and i will try to help the community the best way i can.

Verônica

Welcome to Discuss Cooking, Verõnica. I would love to read what you have to say about Brazilian and Portuguese cuisine and see some of your recipes.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking, Verõnica. I would love to read what you have to say about Brazilian and Portuguese cuisine and see some of your recipes.
Thanks for your kind words , for sure i write about Brazilian and Portuguese cuisine, that is quite different then in the states.

For sure my first recipe will be with one of the ingredients i love most in Portugal: Codfish , Portuguese cuisine has so many delicious dishes based on codfish that i got in love with it :)

Welcome
Only been to Portugal once. Beautiful country, really enjoyed it.
And the food, esp all fish and seafood

Welcome
Only been to Portugal once. Beautiful country, really enjoyed it.
And the food, esp all fish and seafood
Hi Badjak,

I am very happy you enjoyed being in Portugal.
About the food probably you were in the south of the country (Algarve), its the region that Portugal promotes heavily for tourism and indeed is amazing.

I went to Sagres which is a very small village in Algarve, a few months ago and i was delighted with the fish quality they had there, was amazing.

1665660869859.png

Hi Badjak,

I am very happy you enjoyed being in Portugal.
About the food probably you were in the south of the country (Algarve), its the region that Portugal promotes heavily for tourism and indeed is amazing.

I went to Sagres which is a very small village in Algarve, a few months ago and i was delighted with the fish quality they had there, was amazing.

View attachment 62108
Actually, no ;)
More around Porto

Back
Top Bottom