Hello I'm Jackie! (or Jax)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JaxieS

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! My name is Jackie (you can call me Jax :)) I am an avid home baker and enjoy classic recipes the most such as carrot cake or walnut loaft. I am a kids' hockey coach and love baking treats for them as they are such a good team. One of my hobbies is pottery. I go to a small pottery class and am slowly getting better! I made a lovely bowl last week. Thanks for reading and have a good rest of your evening :heart::heart:

Hello again Jax :yum: Welcome to Discuss Cooking, I have not been here for the longest time but love the community and posts. I would love to try pottery some day, but already get enough dirt under my nails doing the gardening! Haha! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello again Jax :yum: Welcome to Discuss Cooking, I have not been here for the longest time but love the community and posts. I would love to try pottery some day, but already get enough dirt under my nails doing the gardening! Haha! Hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks Linda! I just did some gardening yesterday. I am planting a flower bed next to our driveway (orange and white roses, my favourites). Good to know that this is a friendly place, you have been very welcoming. :)

Hi there JaxieS, Welcome to DC.

Gardening and food, what more could you ask for? Throw in a bit of pottery - wow, next thing we know you'll be getting a kiln. Congratulations on the bowl - it takes perseverance.

Hi Jax
dda28417aa114ec0abf3c0051d1ad26e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom