hello all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shikha

Assistant Cook
hello to all...my name is shikha. i am frm india with 10 + yrs experience in cooking indian food. i m here to learn the food globally.

Welcome to the forum!

What region are you in? I'm a lover of Indian food, especially from the southern regions, but I also make a lot of Punjabi foods, as some friend's family was from that region. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your foods!

Welcome to the forum!

What region are you in? I'm a lover of Indian food, especially from the southern regions, but I also make a lot of Punjabi foods, as some friend's family was from that region. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your foods!
hi...m from new delhi. as u know it is very famous for variety of foods and chaats.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking, shikha. Lots of interesting recipes from all sorts of places can be found here, as well as some interesting discussions and help figuring out those recipes. I hope you will also contribute some of your favourite Indian recipes.

Oh, @shikha, so many of those delicious street foods from your area! I don't make many deep fried ones, but there are so many other ones! Do you have any favorite chaat masala recipes? I always make my own spice mixes, but then, I have to here, and I'm always trying new formulas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom