Has anyone used an air fryer oven that is different from a convection oven?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimmywang

Assistant Cook
我尝试了几种不同品牌的空气炸锅,包括对流烤箱。我每天都在用,上个月我买了一个HYSapientia空气炸锅烤箱,但是我现在不是很熟练,因为它和对流烤箱不同,你不能像对流烤箱一样使用它,但我喜欢它的十个功能。有没有人有什么建议?

I have tried several different brands of air fryers, including convection ovens. I use it every day, last month I bought a HYSapientia air fryer oven, but I'm not very proficient right now, because it's not the same as a convection oven, you can't use it like a convection oven, but I love the ten features of it . Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that your new air fryer is not convection? In what way do you mean that it is not a convection oven?

I learned from the seller that this is an air fryer, or an oven-style air fryer, and the difference between it and an air fryer is that the heating tubes come from the top and bottom, whereas an air fryer only comes from heating tube at the top.

I don't know if my description is correct so I attached the picture, I am now getting to know its cooking function

1.png

One thing I want to share here, I sent a greeting email from my oven manufacturer yesterday.

They came with an interesting picture. My sister said "Is this a trick-or-treating oven?"

HYSapientia halloween.jpg

Yes, an air fryer is a type of countertop appliance that is designed to cook food by circulating hot air around it. This allows it to produce the same crispy, crunchy texture as deep-fried food, but with significantly less oil. In contrast, a convection oven uses fans to circulate hot air throughout the oven chamber, which can help to cook food more evenly and quickly. While both air fryers and convection ovens use circulating hot air to cook food, they are designed for different purposes and have some key differences in how they operate.

我尝试了几种不同品牌的空气炸锅,包括对流烤箱。我每天都在用,上个月我买了一个HYSapientia空气炸锅烤箱,但是我现在不是很熟练,因为它和对流烤箱不同,你不能像对流烤箱一样使用它,但我喜欢它的十个功能。有没有人有什么建议?

I have tried several different brands of air fryers, including convection ovens. I use it every day, last month I bought a HYSapientia air fryer oven, but I'm not very proficient right now, because it's not the same as a convection oven, you can't use it like a convection oven, but I love the ten features of it . Does anyone have any suggestions?
We have had great success with the TFal Acti-Fry, which is an air fryer that stirs the food as it cooks. I don't think it's made any more--none available on Amazon, for example. But there are a few, both new and used, on eBay, for around $50. It failed in the marketplace, despite being very good (doesn't burn or undercook) because (I think) it arrived as one of the first air-fryers, before they became a 'thing.' Also it has a large footprint--about 18"x14", so crowds your counterspace considerably. (We keep ours in a cabinet when not in use.) Take a look at eBay and Google for reviews. It might be just what you want. And good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom