Happy Birthday Katie H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I hope you have a wonderful day.

about.png

Happy belated birthday Katie! I didn't know you shared the same B Day as Souschef!
He may not want me to tell, but he turned 83 yrs yesterday, and his biggest gift is that he claims he is as healthy as when he was 20.

I only wish we could give you the same gift. :flowers::heart:

Happy belated birthday Katie! I didn't know you shared the same B Day as Souschef!
He may not want me to tell, but he turned 83 yrs yesterday, and his biggest gift is that he claims he is as healthy as when he was 20.

I only wish we could give you the same gift. :flowers::heart:

Not belated at all, Kayelle. Today IS my birthday.

And has been said, "I'd rather be in my 20s in the '70s, than my 70s in the '20s.

Made it to 72 today in spite of my breast cancer in 2015. Thankfull, too, my daddy died at 55. Grateful of the years I have been given.

Katie, mine is a belated birthday wish. I hope you and Glenn had a nice day celebrating your birthday, and wish you many more healthy ones to come. It might be tough getting old, but it sure does beat the alternative. ;)

Not belated at all, Kayelle. Today IS my birthday.

And has been said, "I'd rather be in my 20s in the '70s, than my 70s in the '20s.

Made it to 72 today in spite of my breast cancer in 2015. Thankfull, too, my daddy died at 55. Grateful of the years I have been given.

Oh I just love that Katie..that's sure the truth of the matter. :ROFLMAO:
Here's a toast to many more Happy Birthdays for you. :flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom