Good bye, PrincessFiona60. RIP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
K-Girl had mentioned in the MIA thread that our dear PrincessFiona hasn't been around for a bit. I used my mad internet search skills, plus a little skulking around PF's Facebook friends list, and found a post from her baby sister saying that she had passed away on March 2nd. I wasn't able to find an obit, though.

I know that she had recently commented about leg pain, but I just figured it was from being on her feet too much at work lately. I was so very, very wrong.

I'm gonna miss her...:(

Last edited:
How sad.

Truly, an interesting and fun DC forum member.

Do we ever really know what our online only friends are going through?

May she and her beloved, rest in peace and joy.

Ross

I too, am actually crying, I'm reposting my earlier mia...
I was wondering why .... her family and furries must be devasted.

Dear Princess Fiona, Rest in Peace, miss you but I do have my fond memories. You helped me on so many occasions, thank you again. Hugs and Hugs.
_________

Oh no! She was a wonderful, kind, and talented person. Rest in peace, my sweet friend.

Last edited:
Stunned & sad. I had no idea. She has been an amazing resource and champion of DC - she leaves big empty shoes behind (although I'm sure they are well polished and filed neatly in their proper place).

The kitchen seems empty today.

Last edited:
How sad this seems.

PF was an inspiration, offered good advice and kept her sense of humor as well as her wits all around. I know I will miss her.

Lucky Shrek and Lucky Princess Fiona-- they can be together again.

Does anyone know how to contact her parents or sister? It would be nice to send condolences from the bunch of us.

I haven't been on here for a while (dealing with my own health issues) and just popped on for a bit this morning and found this. I am gut-punched. Dear PF, you were more than a friend you were a sister. I still use the little bento box you sent me for lunches or snacks at my desk. I know you and Shrek are reunited and that fact, at least, warms my heart. You are missed.

Back
Top Bottom