Frozen pizzas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Round Table pizza and that's a once-in-a-while treat for me. But I will go out and get a frozen pizza every now and then. I like super thin crusts and I've never had any problem getting them done in the oven. I like supreme pizzas, though, and I have yet to see a frozen pizza with everything I like on it. So I end up getting like a 4 meat pizza and adding onions, mushrooms, pineapple, and olives to it. But not peppers and definitely not the little fishies.

Always thin crust for me. But then that allows me to eat two at a time.

I like the Safeway thin crust supremes the best. I'll try the thawing out way next time.

I like Round Table pizza and that's a once-in-a-while treat for me. But I will go out and get a frozen pizza every now and then. I like super thin crusts and I've never had any problem getting them done in the oven. I like supreme pizzas, though, and I have yet to see a frozen pizza with everything I like on it. So I end up getting like a 4 meat pizza and adding onions, mushrooms, pineapple, and olives to it. But not peppers and definitely not the little fishies.

I do the same thing, except I don't like meat on pizza (unless it's my homemade BLT and that's not really 'meat', is it) but I always add extra onions and sweet bell peppers and sometimes mushrooms and pineapple.

It's nice to see someone else who likes pineapple on pizza. Everyone I know can't understand that. So many times I've heard from them "Pineapple does NOT belong on pizza."

Pfft! I not only put pineapple on pizza, but in my pita sandwiches and my wraps as well.

If there's one thing that doesn't belong on pizza, it's chicken. I don't get the fascination with people putting chicken on pizza.

Gee, we just had a pepperoni pizza two nights ago.

One night Spike bought a half pepperoni and half mushroom for me. I gave one of my pieces to Teddy. He meticulously picked off all of the mushrooms one by one and put them in a nice neat pile of the floor. When he was done, he picked up the rest of his piece of pizza and went off to a corner to eat it.

Tonight I am in for a treat. Two lobster sliders. Compliments of Pirate.

My leg is still sore from the fitting the other day. So he is treating me. Along with a bottle of orange (tonic) soda for those who don't live in Boston. But I am not complaining. As long as I will be able to stand on my OWN two feet again.

Gee, we just had a pepperoni pizza two nights ago.

One night Spike bought a half pepperoni and half mushroom for me. I gave one of my pieces to Teddy. He meticulously picked off all of the mushrooms one by one and put them in a nice neat pile of the floor. When he was done, he picked up the rest of his piece of pizza and went off to a corner to eat it.

Well that's different :LOL:

When I was a kid, I picked everything off the pizza before I would eat it. And I mean everything... toppings, cheese, and then I'd scrape off the sauce. That's the only way I would eat pizza.

Tonight I am in for a treat. Two lobster sliders. Compliments of Pirate.

My leg is still sore from the fitting the other day. So he is treating me. Along with a bottle of orange (tonic) soda for those who don't live in Boston. But I am not complaining. As long as I will be able to stand on my OWN two feet again.

I don't know of your whole situation, but I'm glad to hear that it sounds like it's getting better :)

[/b]

I do the same thing, except I don't like meat on pizza (unless it's my homemade BLT and that's not really 'meat', is it) but I always add extra onions and sweet bell peppers and sometimes mushrooms and pineapple.

It's nice to see someone else who likes pineapple on pizza. Everyone I know can't understand that. So many times I've heard from them "Pineapple does NOT belong on pizza."

Pfft! I not only put pineapple on pizza, but in my pita sandwiches and my wraps as well.

If there's one thing that doesn't belong on pizza, it's chicken. I don't get the fascination with people putting chicken on pizza.

Actually Linda, I think there have been closet pineapple pizza eaters all along and we're just making the haters deal with the pineapple truth now. Pineapple pride!! I'm also with you that chicken has no place on my pizza.

Actually Linda, I think there have been closet pineapple pizza eaters all along and we're just making the haters deal with the pineapple truth now. Pineapple pride!! I'm also with you that chicken has no place on my pizza.

Definitely not.

Pineapple lovers, unite :LOL:

Pineapple AND chicken fan here.

But no weird white sauces, or margarita style, or goofy fancy cheese. Ick.

Or typical taco with beans pizza. That's just nasty.

Of course, my favorite chain pizza is Little Ceasars, so what do I know.

Last edited:
Pineapple AND chicken fan here.

But no weird white sauces, or margarita style, or goofy fancy cheese. Ick.

Or typical taco with beans pizza. That's just nasty.

Of course, my favorite chain pizza is Little Ceasars, so what do I know.

I like white pizza, actually. I prefer that over tomato sauces. But I'll eat both, if I'm in the mood for pizza at all. It's not a favorite food of mine.

We get Little Caesars once in a while. But I always order fresh. I don't buy the premade pizzas that have been sitting around for a while.

Believe it or not, I’ve never had a “white” pizza. I’d be happy to try one sometime! I think it’d be great with seafood.

I don’t like any of the pizza chain pizzas. I used to like Pizza Hut, when they were a pizzeria chain, as opposed to the delivery chain they are now. And I used to really like Shakey’s. Remember them? The least of all the evils would be, for me, Domino’s, but the founder’s anti LGBT politics drew me into the nation-wide boycott. Not ordering it became a habit.

I still have to try Papa Murphy’s, but having to bake it yourself seems to kinda defeat the purpose of delivery pizza!

Believe it or not, I’ve never had a “white” pizza. I’d be happy to try one sometime! I think it’d be great with seafood.

I don’t like any of the pizza chain pizzas. I used to like Pizza Hut, when they were a pizzeria chain, as opposed to the delivery chain they are now. And I used to really like Shakey’s. Remember them? The least of all the evils would be, for me, Domino’s, but the founder’s anti LGBT politics drew me into the nation-wide boycott. Not ordering it became a habit.

I still have to try Papa Murphy’s, but having to bake it yourself seems to kinda defeat the purpose of delivery pizza!

I found a recipe online for white pizza sauce. I've already printed it out and have been using it for a couple of years now, but not looking at the recipe I have, I believe it was called "mastering the white pizza." And it's super good.

I'm not into Alfredo sauce, so it's nothing like that. But it's very tasty.

Another pizza I found online (a video) is called Tomato Pie and it uses no sauce at all. You make your crust from whatever recipe you prefer. But instead of using sauce, you brush the crust with olive oil and minced garlic. Then you add tomato slices and then your cheese. This is one I made adding sliced fresh mushrooms as well.

(nevermind the old stove, that's before I got my new glasstop)

Attachments

• DSC00276.jpg
    DSC00276.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 140
I found a recipe online for white pizza sauce. I've already printed it out and have been using it for a couple of years now, but not looking at the recipe I have, I believe it was called "mastering the white pizza." And it's super good.

I'm not into Alfredo sauce, so it's nothing like that. But it's very tasty.

Another pizza I found online (a video) is called Tomato Pie and it uses no sauce at all. You make your crust from whatever recipe you prefer. But instead of using sauce, you brush the crust with olive oil and minced garlic. Then you add tomato slices and then your cheese. This is one I made adding sliced fresh mushrooms as well.

(nevermind the old stove, that's before I got my new glasstop)
I’ve made sauceless pizza with fresh tomatoes many times. It’s delish! And if it ain’t got mushrooms, it ain’t worth the trouble, as far as I’m concerned!

That’s a very tasty looking pizza btw!

I’ve made sauceless pizza with fresh tomatoes many times. It’s delish! And if it ain’t got mushrooms, it ain’t worth the trouble, as far as I’m concerned!

That’s a very tasty looking pizza btw!

Thank you. It was delicious. I curled up the edges of the pizza and it was so simple, but so good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom