Friday's Dinner - 10/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Breaded Scallops
Onion Rings
Steamed Carrot Medallions
Deli-Slaw
Cocktail Sauce

Scallops 10-7-22.JPG

Happy Aloha Friday Y'All!!!
We're taking Mr & Mrs Next Door Neighbor out to linner (late lunch/early dinner) at a restaurant that we all love, but our neighbors thinks too far away (it's about a 1/2 hour drive-geez), so we're driving.
Neither DH or I know what we're going to order yet, but I'm certain we'll enjoy it.

I'm still deciding what I will have for supper. DH is going to a picnic with friends. He will be having ham and cheese sandwiches. I might have a BLT. I'll scoop all the seeds out of the tomato, even though it will make the slices look funny. The seeds seem to be the part that is worst for my aggravating my arthritis.

Made Chef John's Pan-Roasted halibut with Clamshell Crimini Mushrroms and Lemon Butter Sauce. Think my lemon was a little bit too big (pucker) and my Halibut fell apart, but what the heck - was still delishd!
Pictures are waiting for Google to catch up.

I decided to finish off most of our leftovers. It was a good amount for supper for one. Tasted good, but nothing to write home about. I may have a snack later.

Himself and Goober were out looking for dress clothes for Goober for his sister's wedding. Since I was busy with rehearsal dinner stuff, I had them pick up chicken and jo-jo potatoes from the pizza joint at the end of Loverly's condo complex. They no longer have broasted chicken :unhappy: but the fried chicken was every bit as good. At least I had time to make a mixed greens salad with olives, cheese, and tomato.

Back
Top Bottom