Entry Level Juicing: What To Buy about Juicer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

watalee

Assistant Cook
Entry Level Juicing: What To Buy

For first time juicer candidate looking to dip into the hobby for the first time, what are some good juicers on Amazon to buy, either centrifugal or masticating? I'm seeing some good deals these days on juicers in the $50-100 range. What brands are considered decent? What is good for for handling greens and large fruits but is easy to clean and doesn't leave a lot of wet pulp?

Example 1: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09VKQY2FM/

Masticating SIFENE $60.

Ex. 2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TFN7X5N/

Centrifugal SIFINE $75.

I don't know how good these are or if they are good for their price or if there are better juicers for similar prices. Please offer your suggestions.

Nobody say Nama J2, please, I'm begging you. Yes, it is the best, everyone here seems to agree with that. No, new people are not trying to drop $550 and find out juicing was not for them or that they overgeared for their entry juicing needs. If money was no longer a human problem, we would all have the Nama J2.

Confused, i saw too many juicers on Amazon

Juicers are expensive compared to blenders.
But we can still find some amazing and affordable juicers on amazon.

Here is a list of the best affordable juicers:
1. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain
2. KOIOS Juicer – Slow Juice Extractor
3. AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
4. KOTLIE Juicer Machine
5. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Machine

Might you share what specific items you wish to juice? And end product you are looking for in the juicing? It matters. You might be better off with a power blender...IF you wish to have ALL of the greens or large fruit in the glass. More like a smoothie. If you want to have only the juice in your glass, then there are options for that too. Manual and electric. While I don't consider it a hobby...I do have several items, with specific purposes. My favorite for citrus is the Hamilton Beach manual juicer. While DH has a grinder type for his Wheat Grass. And then I have a power blender that I use for all sorts of things (cherries, apples, pineapples, frozen fruits and veggies, etc.)

Sorry if this isn't helpful!? I just need more input in order to give any direction.

Without knowing why you want to juice, it's hard to make a recommendation. (as Ginny said)
Keeping food whole, including the fiber, is important for nutrition if your health is something you are considering.
A blender will keep the fiber. (as Aunt Bea said) Nut bags can be used to strain out some fiber depending on the nut bag or cheese cloth for straining.
Good luck on your purchase.

For entry-level juicing, consider starting with a centrifugal juicer. They're affordable, easy to use, and efficient at extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. Look for one with a wide feed chute for convenience. Remember to also buy fresh produce, like fruits and vegetables, to begin your juicing journey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom