Elite Gourmet Oven?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Munky

Honey Badger
Thinking about adding this to my cart. Unless you guys rein me in. Hold up Munk!
Did the measurements. The kitchen counter that it could be placed is 23"wx16" top to bottom.
Is that enough to safely use this oven?
Probably a stupid question, but I'm pretty tired and stressed today.
If nobody else wants my money that's fine. Maybe it's a sign to buy something that's been put off long enough. Price is with the budget.
Here it is.

that's a pretty tight squeeze from the counter to the cupboard above. You have 16" and the oven is 15.55" . So you have less than a 1/2 inch clearance. What about depth. Do you have space for the cord? The oven is be 14" deep, so add 2" for the cord.
and just to be sure I'm looking at the right measurements, you are looking at the 45 L one, yeah?

that's a pretty tight squeeze from the counter to the cupboard above. You have 16" and the oven is 15.55" . So you have less than a 1/2 inch clearance. What about depth. Do you have space for the cord? The oven is be 14" deep, so add 2" for the cord.
and just to be sure I'm looking at the right measurements, you are looking at the 45 L one, yeah?
Yes the 47.5 Qt.
$118.00 probably get the extra pans with it.
Maybe remove the oven racks and put in there.
Extension cord might be an issue. :)

and best check about the extension cord as well. Depending on the power drawn by the oven, you might have to get a heavy cord. And some appliances won't work with an extension. There are ways around that but ... not from me.

and best check about the extension cord as well. Depending on the power drawn by the oven, you might have to get a heavy cord. And some appliances won't work with an extension. There are ways around that but ... not from me.
I'm not going to go with that particular oven.
The extension cord was only meant as a flip idea.
I'd never use one in the house for an indoor appliance. Especially for an oven that draws power like that. Or deep fryers. I've seen people do that and wondered if they were crazy? Wanted to ask don't you see a problem?
Really love my dogs and cat...And some people to ;)

Back
Top Bottom