Dr pepper strawberries and cream Soda Review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
20oz-Dr-Pepper-Strawberries-Cream.webp

This is supposed to be a brand new soda flavor from the company.

I picked up a bottle for 2.50 at a Speedway gas station.

12 pack cans can be had at wal-mart.

I opened up the bottle and took a whiff.

This certainly did taste like Strawberries for a while. Then for my taste buds it died down by the end of the bottle.

Flavor was not bad.

Was SUPER Burpy for me.

A medium sized thumbs up from me.

Last edited:
$2.50 for a soda. Good gawd. What the hell is going on???

Sounds good. Although I would only try it if it came in 'diet' form. Not only am I diabetic, but I can't stand the aftertaste I get with regular soda.

Gas station pricing for that 20oz soda... May have been only 2.18 at my local Wal-mart if it was being sold.

So true. Prices at gas stations are ridiculous. I picked up a gallon of milk several weeks ago at UDF and it was $4.59. I about fell over. But I paid it anyway because I was heading home from work, I was tired, I was there, and I didn't feel like going to the grocery store.

In my daughter's neighborhood, she says eggs are betwen 8 and 14 dollars!!!!
That's insane. I wonder if that's for standard, store-brand eggs. The only eggs I see with prices that high are the organic eggs and the 'fancier' ones. I used to buy the higher-priced eggs (when the prices were reasonable) but now, with pretty much everything I buy, I pick up whatever is cheapest. So far, the lowest I've seen for eggs is $3.79 a dozen for the Kroger brand. I also sometimes order groceries from Amazon Fresh and I think the last time I bought eggs from them, they were around $4.

Back
Top Bottom