Does this recipe for stewed beef look good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool
have you heard of these mashed potatoes..?
health wise it is on your own risk..

can i store the Worcestershire sauce in the fridge? will it last even longer.. i don't use it much..

1. i bought a 125 ml Worcestershire that comes from mexico for 21.50 NIS. this is what they had in the shop..
2. the shop manager told me there is a shortage of cream, so i'm looking for an alternative for the mashed potatoes.

is there an alternative for cream for the mashed potatoes?

I just keep my sauce in the pantry. Don't think using fridge storage will make any difference.

By shortage of cream, just the cream or all milk products?
You can use plain milk if you want. Doesn't have to be cream, it's just much more 'deluxe' that way.
Some people also use Creme Cheese in their mashed potatoes. I think I've done it but honestly don't remember. Again, it adds an extra luxuriousness to the potatoes. Don't forget to also add a good blob of butter.
Just don't overwhelm your potatoes. I'm sorry I don't have quantities of ingredients to help you.

I just keep my sauce in the pantry. Don't think using fridge storage will make any difference.

By shortage of cream, just the cream or all milk products?
You can use plain milk if you want. Doesn't have to be cream, it's just much more 'deluxe' that way.
Some people also use Creme Cheese in their mashed potatoes. I think I've done it but honestly don't remember. Again, it adds an extra luxuriousness to the potatoes. Don't forget to also add a good blob of butter.
Just don't overwhelm your potatoes. I'm sorry I don't have quantities of ingredients to help you.
just cream
i will use milk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom