Dinner Wednesday 3-16-2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We must have all dined late .. like rich people. Lol!

Himself isn't feeling good today, so I stopped for wonton soup. He also asked for a spring roll and some other kind of nibble. I decided that chicken-on-sticks would be good. Something about feeding a cold. I hope it's just a cold...

Anyone else eat on Wednesday?

We ordered from a Korean chicken place that was new to us. My crispy chicken was really, really good. The crispy dumplings were really good too. I didn't finish the salad. It was just a bit of iceberg lettuce and a couple of thin slices of onion and the dressing was too sweet. I wasn't crazy about the miso soup either. DH enjoyed the bibimbap, but felt the same about the miso soup. It's been several decades since I had miso soup, but I don't remember it having that pronounced of a fishy flavour. Is that normal?

The stuff we liked was good enough that we will order from them again.

We had pot roast.

Pudding was dessert.

Ross
IMG_20220316_153311698.jpg

We had noodle bowls for dinner. Cooked sweet potatoes, peas, onion, red pepper, briefly cooked ramen noodles and broccoli, with a sweet savory garlic peanut sauce. 30 minutes to the table. It was mr bliss's birthday, he loved it.

I'm going to be making more noodle bowls. I have coconut milk flavor and another with vegan pho in mind.

Back
Top Bottom