Dinner Wednesday 2-8-2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
The short quart of beef Bourguignon showed signs of defrosting slightly while it "vacationed" in the cooler. Use it or lose it, so it was our meal tonight. I served it over creamy mashed potatoes and alongside shredded, sautéed Brussels sprouts with a squeeze of lemon and a dusting of Grana Padano.
20230208_210542.jpg

How 'bout at your place?

Must be something wrong with my computer... it says today is the 9th but all these posts were made yesterday???

Am I losing it? I know I had a really bad sleep last night, maybe this is just a very vivid dream. Perhaps if I go back to bed....

Dragnlaw, quite confusing.
Wednesday night we had a potato and onion quiche. The egg was made with peeled mung beans. It was delicious.

Must be something wrong with my computer... it says today is the 9th but all these posts were made yesterday???

Am I losing it? I know I had a really bad sleep last night, maybe this is just a very vivid dream. Perhaps if I go back to bed....
Obviously I posted the wrong date. :rolleyes:Just change it and move along...

Pan-fried skirt steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli & cauliflower last night, February 8.
skirt_steak_020823_IMG_0679.jpg

Dinner Wednesday 2-9-2033 or maybe the 8th?

Did we jump 10 years into the future? o_O

LOL poor CG, awww - come on, just having a bit of fun. Truth be told? I was in such a muddle this morning I honestly had to look at my calendar about 3 times to try and figure it out... so really, the joke's on me for being such a dunce. LOL

LOL poor CG, awww - come on, just having a bit of fun. Truth be told? I was in such a muddle this morning I honestly had to look at my calendar about 3 times to try and figure it out... so really, the joke's on me for being such a dunce. LOL
But, are you going to fix it? This thread is supposed to be on the 8th of February, 2023.

Thank you, taxy. After all, moderators are supposed to moderate...

Must be something wrong with my computer... it says today is the 9th but all these posts were made yesterday???...

Dragnlaw, quite confusing...

...plus, it's in 2033. Maybe that is Wednesday that year? :ROFLMAO:

Dinner Wednesday 2-9-2033 or maybe the 8th?

Did we jump 10 years into the future? o_O

...I honestly had to look at my calendar about 3 times to try and figure it out...
Okay, guys, you have all had your chuckles. When I logged in last night no one had started a thread. I was in a hurry. Tapped the wrong keys on my tiny phone keypad. Mistakes happen.

Now, the simple thing to do would have been to change the date to what it really is right away, correcting what was wrong. For the sake of clarity for anyone else coming along and seeing this thread, how about someone correct the title to read "Wednesday, February 8, 2023"?

*grumble* :cautious: See if I bother starting a dinner thread for a while...*grumble grumble*

Back
Top Bottom