Culinary arts (and the like) to fight anorexia and bulimia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mzoltan32

Assistant Cook
Hi. i have considered contacting cooks and artists who have a good feal to their artwork or emotional language to the artwork and the dishes. so then the correct emotional package for the food maybe selected as well as a few people who as a group brings the food to the door of anorexic girls and boys but girls are more often found some women i guess. They could still be thin but not like skeletons. Should visit some recovery forums to gather ideas about the anorexics mindset. So far i have read that She wanted to look some more sickly to impress Her health councelor or doctor. But they may have ocd.(I thought when i was young that if i dont put a little rock the right way, then my mother would die in a car crash. But that rock had nothing to do with cars. Anorexics with ocd may believe in butterfly effects which is unscientific for the most part (to an immense extent). But they may still have some emotions. Some tastes foods may seem more ok. I tryed to write to Gordon Ramsay.

oh, but in case custom recipes are used then should make sure its safe. to consume for the person (soso, the utmost safest)
two times i made two although nongood tasting things and with bad effect and once i fried with some receptor modification effect (i dont detail where now)

have to make sure that during microwaving or heating no catalysis occures with a poisonous effect (on whichever applicable heatlevel, duration or performance)

Back
Top Bottom