Cookin Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Golfgar4

Senior Cook
After waiting for almost 4 years, I finally am able to start doing DO cooking again. I decided to do a couple of easy recipes to help get back into the swing of things, so I did a pineapple upside down cake and a blueberry crisp. These were made for a neighbors Labor Day party. Everyone enjoyed them and asked me to make things for future get togethers. I think I can accommodate them. :chef:

I'm sorry that I can't post any pictures, but there seems to be some kind of technical problem that won't allow it. :neutral:

Are you getting taken to that page with blue font that says "page can not be displayed" after you choose the pic? You just have to keep trying and it will eventually let you download the pic. Photobucket urls still work fine.

Yes, that's exactly what the message was. I tried 4 times. After that many attempts, I just threw up my hands and figured I'd try later.

Thanks!

I gave up one night not too long ago, also.
Now it usually goes through on the second effort.
A real pain in the butt. And it's not just this site. I've had it happen on phpBB sites, too. I think it's an issue with the new IE (if you are using IE). The sites aren't keeping up with the upgrades. I was thinking of seeing if I can go back and download an older version of IE. At least that's my theory.

So keep plugging away. Your DO cooking pics are worth it.

I'll try again to post the pics of my 2 desserts that I made for our neighbors Labor Day party.

Yippee! It worked (after 5 attempts). :-/

Attachments

• Blueberry Crisp 2.jpg
    Blueberry Crisp 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Pineapple Upside Down Cake 2.jpg
    Pineapple Upside Down Cake 2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Now you just need to make them BIGGER.
That blueberry crisp sounds good. :yum:
I need a picture of that sliced with a scoop of ice cream next to it, too. :LOL:

Now you just need to make them BIGGER.
That blueberry crisp sounds good. :yum:
I need a picture of that sliced with a scoop of ice cream next to it, too. :LOL:

Yeah, I forgot to resize the pics. Sorry.

I also forgot to get pics of the desserts being served. What can I say? It has been 4 years.

I will post the recipes if you like.

Yeah, I forgot to resize the pics. Sorry.

I also forgot to get pics of the desserts being served. What can I say? It has been 4 years.

I will post the recipes if you like.

They come out full size for me after I click on them.

They look delicious, Golfgar, yes, please do post the recipes!

Back
Top Bottom