Compilation of Cooking Wisdom.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
There are several people on DC who dabble with cooking blogs. And, there are some really fine cooks on DC. I wonder if those of us with blogs, or even who would like to be in one, could somehow combine our work to create a Master Blog to share what we have with the public. Each participator would have access, and rights to edit. Discussions about content would have to take place, so as to iron out differing opinions, and determine accuracy of content.

Watcha think? Is it possible?

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Rather think this is going into a very 'grey' area. Promoting another blog/forum is not exactly part of this Forums criteria. But I'm not really up on definitions.

I would think that if someone wanted to start another blog and 'privately' invite some from here, that would be a persons prerogative to both ask and/or to join.

Rather think this is going into a very 'grey' area. Promoting another blog/forum is not exactly part of this Forums criteria. But I'm not really up on definitions.

I would think that if someone wanted to start another blog and 'privately' invite some from here, that would be a persons prerogative to both ask and/or to join.

I understand. I hope the mods remove this post.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom