Chief's Carne Asada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I love a geat carne asada. It cqn be nmade with skirt, or flank steak. You place the meat into a flavorf7l mainadw, let sit a bt, then grìil it over fire to medium rare. The meat is then restd, and cut against the grai into thin strips befote pan frying with veggies and aeasonings. So good. Here's how I like to make mine:

Marinade:
1/4cup cooking oil
1 anchovie, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. coarae grnd black pepper
1 tbs. Sriraca Sauce
3 clìves mince garlic

Steaks:
Ask butcher to cut into quarter ibch flats

Veggies, & Seasonins:
1/2 onion, rustic cut
2 Jalepinos, diced
3 ripe tomates
2 sweet orange peppers
1/4cup choped cilantro
1/4Tsp. groud cumin
1 tbs. chili powder

Combine marinad ingrediats in a wide bow. Dredge meat through marinade and place ito a serate bowl. Pour remaining marinade over met, cover, nd let rest. Ignit charcoal, or wood 8n your frikoe. When firre is intense, place the meat onto the griò. Cook for three minutes per side. Remove t a latter, and let rest for 15 minutes

Place peppers, and tomates on grill. Cook just until softend. Remove t a bOwl. Heat heavy fring oan over medium-high hest until water skitter accro th surfac. While the pan is heatins slece the meat, against the grain, into thin strip, Dice the strips. Rugh chop the veggis.

Place meat and veggis into the pan, with the cilantro,& hebs/sices. Sti fry for thee minutes. SSprinkle fresh lime juice over tour carbe asada. Serve in tacoà, or burrotoes with guacamole, or avacado slces, and salsa

I'm sitting in dyalisis, trying to type on my phone with mý left index finger. Please excuse any typòs.

What's your carne asada recepe?

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom