Borrowing baking pans (and other items) from some libraries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our local library loans out cake pans. They also have a telescope available for loan - Himself is on call in case someone needs a hands-on lesson. We also have a selection of museum passes that afford admission for free or a discount, for as many as six offers on some passes.

When we lived back in OH, our local library loaned out pictures. We had fun with one nail in our living room, rotating a picture every six weeks. No loaner pictures here, but no room to hold any since we've collected photos and paintings/prints over the years.

I like the puzzle swap section of my library. People have brought in a lot of good puzzles over the years. One good thing about winter is more time for puzzles!

Why not just buy the aluminium foil ones at the supermarket and then recycle them when you're finished with them?

Reduce, reuse, recycle, in that order, is the best way to conserve energy and materials.

I think it's a great idea.

I agree with GG. Also, I remember being young and broke and couldn't afford three quarters of the things I wanted for cooking. This would have been really handy. Lots of people don't have the money to just buy and recycle something. And if one has a tiny kitchen, this could cut down on storage space needed.

Also, the pans I can see in the picture appear to be decorative, maybe with certain themes. So you can borrow one that coordinates with whatever theme you're going for and return it for now fee.

I like the puzzle idea too, We have so many puzzles that we have completed and are piling up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom