Blackened Swordfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fmw

Senior Cook
This my wife's favorite seafood dish. We start with frozen swordfish steaks from the supermarket. Defrost them and season them with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Saute them in butter until properly cooked. The butter will blacken the fish. While they are cooking make a sauce of cream, white wine and Dijon mustard with a little salt. Sorry I never measure with this recipe but take it easy on the mustard. Reduce the sauce in a saucier and serve the fish with the sauce poured on top. We serve it with rice and make enough sauce to add to the rice as well. I realize this isn't a proper recipe with measurements but I assume most of the cooks here are experienced.

Sounds DELISH 🥰🥰🥰 I have absolutely got to try the recipe next weekend (son in law coming over, he's a fisherman!) Hopefully he likes it! Thanks "fmw"!

Sounds DELISH 🥰🥰🥰 I have absolutely got to try the recipe next weekend (son in law coming over, he's a fisherman!) Hopefully he likes it! Thanks "fmw"!
Please do. I forgot to mention that you should season the fish with salt pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice. I had blackened swordfish for the first time long ago at a restaurant in St. Louis. I spent quite a while figuring out a duplicate. I think mine is even better.

Back
Top Bottom