Baby back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosko

Sous Chef
Thought I would post this up, Oklahoma joe and some BB back
2lw273t.jpg

21crxts.jpg

Glad to get another glimpse of one of them heavy biotches. I am still down in the back from trying to help an old cooking pal get his OkieJoe lifted on and off its special carrying rack on the fancy 5th Wheel TajMahal from about ten years back. You are being a very bad boy to bring up memories like this. Can I send you the bill from the Chiropractor? How are we taming the big hole twixt the firebox and cook chamber? I sell a special baffle pattern which will just fit to make a proper cooking instrument out of it. Let me know. Thanks.

Glad to get another glimpse of one of them heavy biotches. I am still down in the back from trying to help an old cooking pal get his OkieJoe lifted on and off its special carrying rack on the fancy 5th Wheel TajMahal from about ten years back. You are being a very bad boy to bring up memories like this. Can I send you the bill from the Chiropractor? How are we taming the big hole twixt the firebox and cook chamber? I sell a special baffle pattern which will just fit to make a proper cooking instrument out of it. Let me know. Thanks.

Can I see diagrams/photos/working video's battle plans of sucha flame taming apparatus??

Sorry for lower lumbar inconvenience, I too have pains thinkin of the Ex wife...although the pains are in a much lower region;)

Well I dont have any photos handy but it looks like a nozzle off a vacuum cleaner. Sorta like a 3 D flat on one side metal triangle with a hollow inside. It mounts over the hole and forces the heat and smoke lower instead of pelting the meat so hard sideways. If I get industrious I will go try to take a pic of it. In the meantime there are quite a few threads out there in cyberspace on mods to those pits. See if you can see this one.
The Smoke Ring

Hell man, my Trailmaster, is probably just as heavy as that Joe! My Trailmaster runs in at about 350lbs or so, that with none of the mods and things I have on it. That adds another 150lbs to the party. So I feel your pain everytime I move that sucka BW.

Is it a sickness....or......a weakness.......

Thrownin down a rack this afternoon again!!:rolleyes:

10/4.......box is flamin away got to tame back then throw down.

Single rack nothin special, Might smoke some pepperoni bread to go along with

A good rack of ribs is always special. And smoked pepperoni bread? You have my attention, what's the process on that? If you don't post pics, I will kick over your woodpile!

A good rack of ribs is always special. And smoked pepperoni bread? You have my attention, what's the process on that? If you don't post pics, I will kick over your woodpile!

You will break your foot man.....LOL
I have pics comin soon.......30 mins to pull

2nqqlu8.jpg

8xlbwk.jpg

pepperoni bread stick

2gt5k5k.jpg

16gg3ys.jpg

rje2h2.jpg

jsly0l.jpg

Final pepperoni bread stick

e0sv8l.jpg

Just before pull