Andy's Handy Sous Vide Tips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Yep, simple just like Andy, office binder clips. They fold down to accommodate the lid.

I have only those bitty alligator clips, may need to get myself to Staples for the whopper ones.
I saw a video last night where they used a simple wooden clothespin, I don't have those either though. :LOL:

That's way overkill in my opinion Kgirl. I have no intention of using anything but my stock pot, and that sure won't fit anything other than a dedicated container you also have to purchase and you have to find room to store.

K-L, that's just what I was thinking when I saw that.
I could see if you had one of those square Sous Vide containers with the lid and all... and I was doing multiples of say Chops or Steaks and wanted to keep them separated and water circulating well... but it's just two of us, I don't entertain, I just share food with neighbors. :chef:

Larger binder clips are the best because you fold down the silver pincher things to make a flat pot surface for the lid.

I also use handfuls of them for bags of all kinds of pantry items and for bags of frozen veggies too, not to mention bags of chips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom