Air Fryer anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made chicken wings again yesterday but I made them in the air fryer.
They were great but took longer than expected to achieve a crispy wing.
The wings were pretty big so I turned it to bake at the end for 5 minutes.
Not like fried but good none the less. And I did use my regular Buffalo wing sauce I make.

That is, a high-quality product after the air fryer. Saves money compared to conventional ovens and cooks faster than ovens, requiring less cooking time for ready meals. I would say this size is 25L, I use it to cook for a large family of mine. My kids absolutely love the smell of air fried food

The most important thing is safety, my favorite is that the hysapientia can be a good match to your home outlet. Open the oven door halfway through cooking and it will automatically power off. This reassures me.

The most important thing is safety, my favorite is that the hysapientia can be a good match to your home outlet. Open the oven door halfway through cooking and it will automatically power off. This reassures me.
I don't remember ever noticing this feature on my other gas stoves but have noticed it on my DIL's. I know it is a safety feature but haven't figured out if it is annoying or not.

I don't remember ever noticing this feature on my other gas stoves but have noticed it on my DIL's. I know it is a safety feature but haven't figured out if it is annoying or not.
I think he was referring to the air fryer. Mine does this, too. I can reposition something, for example, and it will turn itself off while the door is open and resume when the door is closed. This is for toaster-oven style air fryers. I don't know if it's the same with drawer-style air fryers.

My mother has a Tower air fryer, which is a drawer type. It's best not to open halfway through use, although I haven't tried it either, but the manufacturer doesn't say it's that they can be opened during use, I think most air fryers are like this.
I have a convection oven not an air fryer

The wife read an article in a health magazine about how great these are. Think it recommended the Ninja one. Anyone got one and feedback on what they are like? Many thanks in advance.
I was gifted one for Christmas a year ago. I don't use it. I saw no benefit to learning yet another way to cook the same foods.

I was gifted one for Christmas a year ago. I don't use it. I saw no benefit to learning yet another way to cook the same foods.
That's pretty much the same way I feel. Other than the few times I used it for hot dogs, I once tried doing fries from fresh cut potatoes and wasn't really all that impressed with the results. They turn out just as good (if not better) in the oven. Now, some people are air fryer masters and make all kinds of yummy stuff in them. I say more power to them, for sure. But it's just another appliance (like my bread machine) that I didn't take much interest in.

The wife read an article in a health magazine about how great these are. Think it recommended the Ninja one. Anyone got one and feedback on what they are like? Many thanks in advance.
Our toaster oven died a year or two ago and we replaced it with a Ninja air fryer that toasts, bakes, roasts, etc. We really like it. We use it for toast almost every day. I've baked loaf breads, cookies, cobblers and more in it, roasted chicken parts and air-fried various meats, fish and seafood and vegetables. It works great.

I was totally against an air fryer until my wife nagged and nagged and we finally got one (not that she needed my permission to get one. :)) I really like it and I didn't think I would. I've made stuffed cornish game hens, pork tenderloin, burgers, wings and even soft and hard boiled eggs. The taste of the food is amazing and the cooking time is cut in half. Cleanup is a breeze also. I hope I stay more excited about it than I did the pressure cooker we bought. That now sits on the floor of the pantry gathering dust.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom