A Remodel of Our Itty-Bitty Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW! That is awesome! I love it!

What are you using to hang your cutting board? That is a great idea!

WOW! That is awesome! I love it!

What are you using to hang your cutting board? That is a great idea!

Dave, I got those on Amazon several years ago. Here is the link to them. They have held up wonderfully and have worked out well.

Thank you to all for the positive comments. I am so appreciative of you taking this trip into remodeling with me. So many comments and suggestions really helped. Thank you!

Dave, I got those on Amazon several years ago. Here is the link to them. They have held up wonderfully and have worked out well.

Thank you to all for the positive comments. I am so appreciative of you taking this trip into remodeling with me. So many comments and suggestions really helped. Thank you!
I love these, and they go with my kitchen decor, too. I'm going to buy one to hold my charcuterie board that I made at a charcuterie class at our local butcher shop.
2021-01-29-16-40-30.jpg

Oh, that's fantastic! So cheerful! I'm in love with your appliances!

I have that same Julia Child quote on a fridge magnet, lol!

The appliances are our reward for being our own project manager! :LOL:

I love these, and they go with my kitchen decor, too. I'm going to buy one to hold my charcuterie board that I made at a charcuterie class at our local butcher shop.
View attachment 45294

Since space is so limited for us, walls are storage. They have served us well. Love your charcuterie board!

Oh I know you can say a lot more than that....:LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Finally....the finishing touch!

Our itty-bitty kitchen is now finally complete. Never thought I would be able to actually type that!

Attachments

• 2021-04-02 (2).jpg
    2021-04-02 (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 2021-04-02 (1).jpg
    2021-04-02 (1).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
So... what's next on the remodel list?

Love the custom sign btw, also is a functional backsplash (just in case...)

So... what's next on the remodel list?

Love the custom sign btw, also is a functional backsplash (just in case...)

I had the sign made with the double use as a backsplash in mind. :)

Likely the dining room or basement.

In the dining room, I would like to put in a side board cabinet to replace a black shelf. It also needs wallpaper removed and repainted. Not much to remodel there...but....yeah, it needs it. When the dining room is painted, so will the living room.

For the basement, I would like to replace the floor. Also, I have some fun things that may really make the space more useable. My grandparents owned a roadside diner. I have one of their booths along with a tiny five cent jukebox that holds 5 records. I also have an ancient refrigerator. It works, but not sure I want it as a fridge. It has to suck down power and often needs to be defrosted. But it looks awesome. Some shelves that are not basic wire racks would be great....however, I'm a little fearful of the basement. Asbestos tiles. Plus, it sometimes gets water in it. Rare, but it has happened.

Both areas could really use a lift.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom