A fantastic 'must have' cookbook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Recipes Make Magic

Senior Cook
For all of you grilling, bbq, and smoking aficionados, as well as for those of you who prefer the good old stovetop or oven approaches, here's a 'must have' , beautifully illustrated cookbook containing 115 simple, easy and very tasty dishes.

Some of the recipes will absolutely wow you, and quickly become regular favorites for you, as has been the case with myself, and several other friends & family members I've referred this cookbook to.

It's called Weber's Charcoal Grilling - The Art of Cooking with Live Fire, by Jamie Purviance, available at book stores for around $20. US, or $25. CDN - Well worth it, my friends !

I've tried over 40 of the recipes in this book, many several times over, and have yet to be disappointed in any one of them - I actually learned a lot of new things from this book. My brother and his wife use nothing but the meat rubs suggested in this book for their grilling.

BTW, I have literally many dozens of cookbooks, and this is the only one I recommend regularly.

Check out these recipes in the book:

-Chicken & Poblano Quesadillas with Guacamole
-Chili glazed chicken wings (fantastic!)-
-Mike's Rib-Eyes with Award-winning rub
-Jalapeno & Avocado Cheeseburgers
- Lamb Shish Kabobs with tomato tzatziki
- Chicken satay with Balinese peanut sauce
-Veracruz Scallops with cool green chile sauce
And there are many other unusual tasty recipes

I'm afraid to buy more cookbooks but I'll check this out in the library. You can find it used (very good condition) on Amazon for $5 to save some money. Thanks for the recommendation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom