8 Qt. Instant Pot and Meatloaf.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

milford

Cook
Hi all.
I have an urge to make a meatloaf in the Instant Pot. I've looked online and all I can find are recipes for the 6 Qt. 1, 1-1/2, and 2lbs of ground beef. I can find nothing for the 8 Qt. size. I have an 8" Springform pan the fits my 8 Qt. perfectly. It does hold 3lbs. of ground beef, but I cannot find any recipes for this amount of meat.

Does anyone have a recipe for a 3lb. meatloaf in an 8 Qt. Instant Pot? I'll take a shot at it, but I'm worried about the cooking time. I can't see guessing the time, checking the temp., and then cooking some more and checking the temp., etc., etc.

Thanks for any help.

Hi all.
I have an urge to make a meatloaf in the Instant Pot. I've looked online and all I can find are recipes for the 6 Qt. 1, 1-1/2, and 2lbs of ground beef. I can find nothing for the 8 Qt. size. I have an 8" Springform pan the fits my 8 Qt. perfectly. It does hold 3lbs. of ground beef, but I cannot find any recipes for this amount of meat.

Does anyone have a recipe for a 3lb. meatloaf in an 8 Qt. Instant Pot? I'll take a shot at it, but I'm worried about the cooking time. I can't see guessing the time, checking the temp., and then cooking some more and checking the temp., etc., etc.

Thanks for any help.

This is the closest that I found...
https://foodnessgracious.com/instant-pot-meatloaf/#recipe

I tried making meatloaf in my IP when I first got it.

I wouldn’t recommend doing it.

Steamed meatloaf has a weird taste and texture

Back
Top Bottom