2022 October 17 Supper Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
What are you having for supper?

We had bachelor surprise. I used a frozen "Asian Mix Vegetables" plus some frozen corn and frozen peas and leftover meats. There was leftover turkey breast and hot Italian sausage. I also added a good amount of Madras curry paste and some sheep's milk yogourt and some toasted sesame seeds. Oh, and for the last minute or so, I added some chopped rainbow chard and baby tasoi. It was pretty good and fulfilled both my meat and my veggie cravings. I served it with brown basmati rice.

Bachelor Surprise with Madras Curry Paste and Brown Basmati Rice.jpg
Bachelor Surprise with Madras Curry Paste and Brown Basmati Rice2.jpg

Leftover mac & cheese with sweet peas. Diced up some ham in it and popped it in the microwave. Have enough mac & cheese for lunch tomorrow, and that will be it. .5 Costco blueberry muffin and a walk for dessert.

We're still out camping at the beach. Loving every minute. We've had some big lunches, so not too much for dinner. However, today's lunch wasn't so large. Or, more like, I didn't finish it. Soooo, tonight, I pulled some Spinach/Mushroom Lasagna from the freezer. We'll have some garlic bread (made with Extra Sour Dough from our favorite local bakery here at the beach) and a salad (mixed greens, cuke, tomatoes, more mushrooms and tossed with a vinaigrette). If there's room later, we'll have to check the freezer for ice cream treats!

Sick room food here - Himself is sharing his cold with me. I pulled previously cooked breakfast sausages from the freezer and made four scrambled eggs for the two of us. Toasted 12-grain bread. We're stuffed.
20221017_223606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom