2021 New Year's Eve and New Year's Day Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hiya mofet. Hi folks. It's been a long time. I hope everyone and theirs are well.

Happy New Year!

We had a soup that I've come up with called McKale's Navy Bean soup (it has kale and navy beans in it) for a healthy starter, then lobster tails with ramekins of melted butter and Meyer lemon wedges, corn on the cob, and baked spuds with herb infused sour cream. Italian bread and Président butter on the side.

Right now, I'm having a hot gabagool and provolone sandwich and chips. Lemonade to wash it down.

I wanted to make Hoppin' John tomorrow, but I was voted down.

The winner for dinner was Thai style grilled cornish game hens from the 2022 ATK cookbook (a Christmas gift), and a Thai cuke salad.

Happy New Year to you and yours BT!

LONG time!! I missed you and have been thinking of you.

Thanks Taxy, Ross, Larry, and K-girl, and mofet.

I think of many of the folks that I've had fun times with here often, and countless times have used so much of what I'd learned here in my cooking.

Hiya mofet. Hi folks. It's been a long time. I hope everyone and theirs are well.

Happy New Year!

We had a soup that I've come up with called McKale's Navy Bean soup (it has kale and navy beans in it) for a healthy starter, then lobster tails with ramekins of melted butter and Meyer lemon wedges, corn on the cob, and baked spuds with herb infused sour cream. Italian bread and Président butter on the side.

Right now, I'm having a hot gabagool and provolone sandwich and chips. Lemonade to wash it down.

I wanted to make Hoppin' John tomorrow, but I was voted down.

The winner for dinner was Thai style grilled cornish game hens from the 2022 ATK cookbook (a Christmas gift), and a Thai cuke salad.

WOW! Leave the door open and anybody wanders in! Good to see you back - try to stay a little longer this time!

Back
Top Bottom